Unique China does not give a *** what you ordered.
They sent me the wrong order then expected me to keep it.They probably just took food someone else didn't pay for and sent it to me.
Am I really expected to pay for the wrong item. When I called them on the phone they got mad at me like it was my fault they sent the wrong item. I will never eat their garbage food again. I am even considering setting up a website so people can see the kind of bull they pull on their paying customers.
It was my fault I paid cash because I would dispute charge with credit card company.
I even tipped the guy 4$ before I realized their mistake.What a scam.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."