Charleroi, Pennsylvania

They sent me the wrong order then expected me to keep it.They probably just took food someone else didn't pay for and sent it to me.

Am I really expected to pay for the wrong item. When I called them on the phone they got mad at me like it was my fault they sent the wrong item. I will never eat their garbage food again. I am even considering setting up a website so people can see the kind of bull they pull on their paying customers.

It was my fault I paid cash because I would dispute charge with credit card company.

I even tipped the guy 4$ before I realized their mistake.What a scam.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Unique China and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Unique China to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and food. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Unique China and unique china customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.